Thank you for your interest. There are no openings at this time.
Video Editing Internship, Summer '18 (Harrison, NY)
Merit Engineering & Equipment Co. looking for a video editing Intern this summer to join our team. We are seeking a highly creative, organized, motivated and passionate video production and editing intern to help with videos and content for social media and websites including short interviews, tutorial videos, training videos, facility tours, social media content and more. All content created during your internship can be used in your professional reel and school credit can be given upon completion. This person will work with the creative and client services team to edit short-form content for Facebook and Instagram. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, can juggle multiple projects at once, and has an eye for excellent social content. Stipend or school credit may be offered. Hours are flexible.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Proficient in either Avid, Adobe Premiere or Final Cut, and have skills in video editing
- Studying film/TV production/editing or have taken related courses
- Detail oriented and can be relied on to finish tasks and projects
- Have a creative eye, and can problem solve
- Able to work efficiently and independently
- Able to give input and collaborate on ideas
- Strong interest in social media
Candidate Education: Undergraduate or graduate student
Reports To: Director of Marketing & Communication
Job Type: Internship
To Apply: Submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org